半天时间,中午12点半从住处出发。先到地铁站,然后转地铁到DC,在DC走了4个miles以后。转乘地铁蓝色线到Arlington National Cemetery。
参观完以后又顺着Mt Vernon Trail走到Gravelly Point Park。在这里拍灰机过瘾啊!
接着又走到Ronald Reagan Airport,转乘地铁橙色线回…
回来后才发现,今天总共走了10个miles~
半天时间,中午12点半从住处出发。先到地铁站,然后转地铁到DC,在DC走了4个miles以后。转乘地铁蓝色线到Arlington National Cemetery。
参观完以后又顺着Mt Vernon Trail走到Gravelly Point Park。在这里拍灰机过瘾啊!
接着又走到Ronald Reagan Airport,转乘地铁橙色线回…
回来后才发现,今天总共走了10个miles~
每天读一遍,坚持27天,你的英语水平犹如美国人对话。
What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)
Don’t be silly.(别胡闹了。)
How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?)
Just because.(没有别的原因。)
It isn’t the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。) 5
You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。)
No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。)
I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)
Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。)
I am not available.(我正忙着)
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要)
Never say die.it’s a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Don’t worry.you’ll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。
You win some.you lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。
Don’t bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。
I didn’t expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build.她的身材真棒。
You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。
You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。
You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。
You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅
It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。继续阅读
本地著名公园 — 黑山公园